As, I was thinking about this list- I thought about this scene in Amelie. While, I won't be running my hands through any beans today, I am thankful for those little pleasures that life affords.
Awww, I've digressed enough....
What a singing list, you ask?
A singing list is quite simple- people, place, things and/or ideas that are happening and making my heart sing!
My List is Below(in no particular order)
- This huge and gorgeous blue sky outside my window. It looks so amazing. I could fall into it.
- Good avocados(the last of the summer, I presume)
- Fall in the air.
- Some pleasure reading.
- black shoes. Yes, I have too many of these but they really are all different. They take me where I need and want to go and that is something.
- routine. As ungrounded as I have felt, I am thankful for the small everyday rituals of life that add some resemblance of sanity.You know-making the bed, getting coffee, talking with my mom, reading, prayers, homework, friends, and work.
- Geese in flight.
- Luna bars for breakfast. A life saver.
- Eating with your hands. It may be the best thing about summer. Although, gelato is second on that list.
- Lately, I have been listening to Madeleine Peyroux. Her music is perfect for curling up with a steaming cup of tea.
- Pockets of stillness.
- Afternoon tea breaks.
-This moment here because its fleeting and beautiful.
What's on your singing list these days?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern